I work in person with clients in Palo Alto, California and online in the United States and Internationally. I offer a free 15 minute consultation for new clients.
I work with adults and children who are survivors of abuse, neglect, trauma, accidents and illness.
I teach weekly Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement ATM classes online and in person in the SF Bay Area. ATM classes are influenced by my background in body-based psychology, meditation and functional movement. Learn More about classes: www.feldenkraisworld.org.
My orientation is to holistic health. I believe my clients have the internal resources they need to heal. I use body-based psychology methods, somatic tracking, neurologic and bodywork approaches to help my clients resolve:
- Depression, Anger, Anxiety, ADHAD
- PTSD,Complex Trauma
- Sexual Abuse and Boundary issues
- Attachment and Developmental Challenges
- Arthritis, Autoimune Disorders, Fatigue, Chronic Pain
- Parkinsons, MS, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke
Methods and Training:
- Somatic Experiencing (SEP) 2005
- Hakomi Graduate: Mindfulness based somatic therapy for attachment wounds and trauma and personal development. 2009
- Feldenkrais Method for Somatic Education 2005
- Anat Baniel Method (R). Advanced training for Special Needs Children and Adults, Seniors and Athletes 2010
- Somatic Touch and Trauma recovery with Kathy Kane 2003
- Advanced Myofascial Therapies: For injury and trauma related to connective tissue, trigger point, joint miss-alignment, nerve pain and inflammation.
- MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress reduction
- I am currently a student training in Internal Family Systems (IFS) (2022).