Welcome. As a trauma-informed somatic practitioner, I support women on their healing journey from chronic stress and trauma through Somatic Experiencing.
I offer Somatic Experiencing (SE) sessions online to women from all over the world, and I collaborate with a team of somatic practitioners working with diverse populations.
My practice is rooted in over two decades of working with the body through movement - initially as a dance artist, later as a yoga facilitator and currently as a somatic practitioner. In my Somatic Experiencing sessions, my focus is on helping clients find relief from both single traumatic events and recurring traumas.
My current area of interest and expertise is working with women with developmental trauma (that stems from the mother’s womb and early childhood) and offering support in healing attachment wounds.
I also enjoy supporting women in reclaiming their bodies after shock trauma (including giving birth, surgeries, accidents, assaults etc.) and offering guidance in healing transgenerational or ancestral trauma.
In my work, I also incorporate somatic touch, elements of the emotional embodiment of Raja Selvam's Integral Somatic Psychology (ISP), Aline LaPierre's NeuroAffective Touch, somatic parts work etc.
In my Somatic Experiencing sessions, I offer:
- A safe space to explore, navigate and release strong emotions
- Support in regulating /balancing the nervous system
- Tools and information on how you can self-regulate
- Help in finding their ground and reconnecting with yourself
- Help in releasing physical blocks and tension so you can feel more at home in your body
- Guidance and support in repairing early attachment wounds
Currently, I'm accepting new clients for online/ virtual sessions.
My team and I would be happy to support you. To learn more or get in touch, please visit my website: https://backtoyourbody.org/